The playstyle of the early Black Knights was mainly to support the larger 《Deep》 attribute, primarily through manipulation of the Penetrate ability. As of H Booster Set 4: Mikado Evolution, the attribute gained specific support, and shifted to a deck that uses the buddy mechanic to make several members more powerful when treated as your buddy. To assist the execution of this playstyle, support cards exist allowing multiple Black Knights to be treated as a buddy at once. As of KR Extra Booster 1: Black Resentment, the attribute has shifted to now gain effects off the player having an item.
List of Sets containing Black Knight cards
- Booster Set 5: Break to the Future
- H Extra Booster 3: Lord of Hundred Thunders
- H Booster Set 4: Mikado Evolution
- KR Extra Booster 1: Black Resentment
List of Black Knight cards
- Latent Spear of the Demonic Dragon, Biver Asp
- Black Hammer, Death Impulse
- Broken Heart Javelin
- Dark Shooter, Vampire Blood
- Fourth Hero's Blade, Kurokage
- Necro Rising Blade, Mephiles
- Black Dealer, Almace
- Blood Soaked Sickle, Caliburn
- Death Splitting Buzzsaw, Nothung
- Deep Black Sword, Orna
- Knight of Chain and Sickle, Ruth
- Purge Knight, Ruth
- Soul Liberating Cannon, Carnwennan
- Black Dragon Knight, Iblis
- Blood-soaked Dragon Sword, Iblis
- Blood-soaked Twin Spear, Astra
- Keeper of Chains, Rhongomiant
- Knight of Black Spear
- Phantasmic Sword Knight, Claret
- Sword of the One Dragon, Iblis
- Wielder of the Demonic Claw, Charon
- Iblis, "Black Rose Blade Dance!!"
- Iblis, "Curse of Solaris"
- Iblis, "Death Void Volley!"
- Iblis, "Screaming Void End!"