Attention: The following are property of Hat Emerald. As such, all edits without permission from the user will be seen as an offense.
Shikigami monsters & Regalia weapons are servants & their master's weapons respectively, in which Regalia being the one dealing the most pressure & Shikigami supporting the fighter with either defense, bringing out Tributes or just, attacking power in general.
Your Regalia X-Cell Weapon are already devastating on their own but in exchange of their attacking power, removal power & pure utility, they are all weapons with 0 Defense. As such, you are advised to use Spells or some of your Shikigami's abilities to defend against your opponent's attacks. It is also wise to have Shikigamis on your field as your X-Cell Weapon can only do so much at a time.
- Kagome Himiko
- Ritual Blade, Kanna-no-Tsurugi
- Ritual Blade, Tsubaki-no-Tsurugi
- Ritual Blade, Sakura-no-Tsurugi (Cell Core)
- Art of Raging Blood (Dual Card/Danger World)
- Fine Arts of Weapon Crafting (Dual Card/Dungeon World)
- Shikigami's Summoning
- Boundary Line
- Ritual Preparation
- Seal of Punishment
- Seal of Indignation
- Seal of Secrets
- Divine Blade Ritual (Cell Core)
- Divine Blade Shrine
- Hidden Shrine, Takamagahara
- Divine Blade, Lethal Formation
- Secret Sword, Yakubarai
- Secret Sword, Mizukiri
- Secret Sword, Senbonzakura