Mystic Dragons utilize monsters and spells that have very high gauge costs. To get around this limitation, Mystic Dragons have cards that either add more cards to the gauge or reduce gauge costs so players can access those abilities faster.
Mystic Dragon monsters rely on resting the opponent's cards or having effects that activate when the opponent has [Rest] cards on the field, limiting the opponent's play options while the player can hit hard with high powered attacks. The attribute's main monster, Illusion Dragon, Danzari, is a must in a Mystic Dragon deck, so some cards can search for Danzari or his evolved forms.
List of Mystic Dragon Cards
- A Night with Fate
- Great Spell, Soul Release
- Illusion Boost
- Illusion Dragon Shield
- Illusion of Restraint
- Illusion Replenish
- The Illusion Begins!
- Dragon Deity of Illusions, Danzari Ultima
- Frostbite Illusion, Danzari "NX"
- Great Illusion Dragon, Danzari Abyss
- Great Illusion Dragon, Danzari Phantom
- Illusion Dragon, Danzari
- Thunder Illusion Dragon, Danzari "NX"